What should you expect on our holidays? You should expect to have fun, to learn, to relax and rejuvenate, and to stretch your mind and your body. Much more than your typical yoga or meditation retreat, our holidays deliver tools and training to take forward into your life after the holiday ends. We offer our retreats in beautiful locations where the classroom is often a sunny beach.
Our holidays are appropriate for all, no matter what your physical ability. Whether an absolute beginner or an advanced practitioner in any or all of these systems, our holidays offer you an environment to learn, grow, relax, and rejuvenate. These holidays require no advanced knowledge of the Enneagram, Kundalini yoga, or raw food and include both group excursions and free time to relax on your own.
Choose from holidays in Greece, Mexico, Turkey, and beyond. Each holiday features:
- Your own private room/bathroom. For the Foundational retreats, we include two meals a day provided by Insight Holidays.
- Twice daily Kundalini yoga classes, emphasizing Enneagram specific exercises and breathwork, led by KRI certified instructor Lynn Roulo. Classes appropriate for all physical levels from absolute beginners to experienced yogis.*
- Raw food demos based on recipes from Greek chef and author Flora Papadopoulou.
- Enneagram discussion for both beginners and those with a more advanced knowledge.
- Group excursions.
- Lots of free time to soak up the sun, relax, recharge, and explore.
*Classes are appropriate for all experience levels, from beginners to experienced yogis. More questions about the yoga? Visit our FAQ.
**Standard meals are vegetarian and/or vegan meals. If you prefer non vegetarian meals, we will provide a list of local tavernas and restaurants. More questions about the meals? Visit our FAQ.